Warehouse Team Member – Administrator
Reporting Relationship: Warehouse Supervisor
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment. You will be working in a close-knit team, so team working is an essential part of your job. There may be times when you will be working alone so self-motivation is required. You will need to be computer literate and know your way around a stock / inventory system.
You will be the required to assist in all aspects of the warehouse operation. The main duties will be;
- Customer Service, including answering the Storeship main line, allocate calls quickly professionally and efficiently,
- Respond to Customer Support Tickets in a timely manner. Either to be able to sort out issues, allocate to correct Team Member or co-ordinate with Warehouse Supervisor,
- Produce Job Sheets from Customer requests and forward to Warehouse Supervisor e.g. Barcoding, Labelling and / or Amazon FBA requests etc,
- Re-charging Customers for work completed. Barcoding, labels FBA requests etc,
- Check returned Job Sheets for work requested versus work completed and then allocate payments to customer accounts for Barcoding, Labelling and / or Amazon FBA etc
- Obtain quotations for customer postage enquiries and relay back to Customer,
- Arrange transport of bulk orders for customers including “Booking In” requests,
- Audit various Postage, Courier and Pallet Haulage Supplier Invoices and reconcile against Storeship Customer Orders and Charges. Investigate discrepancies and ensure billing is accurate,
- Assisting in raising claims for Loss of Goods in Transit,
- Reconcile Packaging Purchase Invoices against Storeship Database rates,
- Book deliveries in to “Goods In” diary,
- To pick orders accurately, package items to customer requirements and dispatch timely.
- Light kitting, order preparation.
- Any other duties as assigned by a senior member of staff.
You will need to have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour. The work can be quite physically demanding at times, with lifting of parcels that can be up to 20kgs, so a good state of health is required.
You will need a wide range of skills for this position including, accurate and professional data entry skills, excellent communication skills as this position requires the job holder to communicate with various departments ensuring swift and efficient responses to enquiries. Be vigilant and maintain company security and health and safety standards
Key skills include:
- Computer and scanning devices literacy,
- Customer Service.
Qualifications and experience
- Work experience in a warehouse environment is desirable but more importantly an enthusiastic approach and a mature attitude and a willingness to learn is imperative.
- Computer literacy, as demonstrated by previous experience and Storeship data entry test,
- Experience of Customer Service, clear and efficient telephone manner,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships,
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
This is a full-time permanent position. Hours are 37.5 per week + benefits + ongoing development. Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED