Warehouse Team Member
Reporting Relationship: Warehouse Supervisor
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment. You will be working in a close-knit team, so team working is an essential part of your job. There may be times when you will be working alone so self-motivation is required. You will be the required to assist in all aspects of the warehouse operation. The main duties will be to pick orders accurately, package items to customer requirements and dispatch timely. Keeping the warehouse clean tidy. You will need to have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour. The work can be quite physically demanding at times, with lifting of parcels that can be up to 20kgs, so a good state of health is required.
You will need a wide range of skills for this position including, accurate and professional data entry skills, excellent communication skills as this position requires the job holder to communicate with various departments ensuring swift and efficient responses to enquiries. Be vigilant and maintain company security and health and safety standards
Key skills include:
• Computer and scanning devices literacy,
• Customer Service.
Qualifications and experience
• Work experience in a warehouse environment is desirable but more importantly an enthusiastic approach and a mature attitude and a willingness to learn is imperative.
• Computer literacy, as demonstrated by previous experience and storeship data entry test,
• Experience of Customer Service,
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships,
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
This is a full-time permanent position. Hours are 37.5 per week + benefits + ongoing development. Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines.
Please note, this position has now been filled.